- Haven’t had your fill of Cross Country yet???
- Ever think it would be cool to race as a team (CBNA girls have qualified the last 2 years),or an individual (OR’s Maegan Doody qualified as an individual last year), one more time, against the best the Northeast has to offer? Dave Scannell’s 2014 photos of Doody and CBNA at NXR in NY
- Teams and individuals do not have to qualify to compete in NY!
- Want to rub elbows with elite athletes both from high school and professional ranks?
- Want to race at least one more time before indoor on a beautiful true cross country course just a few hours away along the Hudson River?
- Want a chance for an all expense paid trip to Nike Cross Nationals in Portland, Oregon where you not only get to compete in Nationals, but also get exposed to Nike Elite Athletes and Nike World Headquarters? Dave Scannell’s Photos of Doody and CBNA at NXN
Then Nike Cross Northeast Regionals on November 28th at Bowdoin Park in Wappingers Falls, NY is your answer! Not only is this the qualifying race for Nike Cross Nationals, but there is something for everyone. While this is the Team Alternative to Footlocker, individuals can also qualify! It may be even easier!!! Championship, Open, and youth races are available! No invitations, you can register via the link below!
All specific information can be found here: Meet Registration and Information