With this being the last weekend prior to ‘Championship’ season, most teams in NH scatter to different invitationals (both in-state and out-of-state), clusters, and regional-type championships. While we do not have a great deal of information on the exact participants in each meet, we hope to provide you with an expectation of sorts regarding what type of meet it is along with who traditionally attends. Then come Friday, Saturday, we will really see the outcome. If we miss anything, please comment! As always, we encourage you to send in results, photos, and even recaps of any meet you may attend! Thanks so much!
- Mostly Division 2 and Division 3 schools located in the Connecticut Valley, including host Keene, battle it out to see who is the best of Western NH and Eastern VT!
- Girls – Hanover is the only currently ranked team
- Boys – Keene (NH-6) v. Monadnock (NH-8) v. Kearsarge (NH-9)
- Keene’s Allard v. Monadnock’s Elmour
Lakes Region Invitational, Guilford High School
- Traditionally a Division III meet
Plymouth John Sanborn Invitational, Plymouth High School
- One of NH’s oldest invitationals
- Features Division II and III teams
- One of NH’s tougher courses
Manchester City Championships, Derryfield Park
- Who reigns supreme in the Queen City?
Pelham Invitational, Pelham High School
- Features teams from all 3 Divisions
- Course is flat, fast, and slightly short (3.06 miles)
- Great preparation course prior to championship season
- Ends on track
Brown Northeast Championships, Goddard Park, RI
- 8 NH schools making the trip
- One of Rhode Island’s oldest premiere invitationals
- Granite State teams take on the best from Rhode Island, New York and Massachussetts
- Boys – NH’s Coe-Brown (#3-NH) and Londonderry (#7-NH) to compete in championship race
- Chris Zaino (Londonderry) tests himself against some of the best in the Northeast!
- Other NH Boys teams competing include Winnacunnet, Timberlane, Merrimack, Exeter, Bishop Guertin and Bedford
- Girls – NH’s Coe-Brown (#1-NH), Bishop Guertin (#3-NH), Bedford (#6-NH), Exeter to compete in championship race against NY #6 Shoreham-Wading River
- Other NH Girls teams competing in varsity race include Winnacunnet, Merrimack (#8-NH) Timberlane, Londonderry
- Exeter’s Jackie Gaughan, BG’s Caroline Fischer, Bedford’s Leya Salis all battle for the first time at a big invite!
Catholic Memorial Invitational, Franklin Park, Boston, Mass
- 56th Annual competing on historical, championship course!!!
- Boys – Nashua North (#2-NH), Pinkerton (#4-NH), Nashua South, Salem
- Girls – Pinkerton (#2-NH), Nashua North, Nashua South, Salem